Our Direct Client in Scottsdale, Arizona is hiring a Workday Integration Developerâ€‹ to join the team for a 12+ contract role.
Job Description –
The Integration Developer is responsible for developing integration solutions for Workday. The Integration Developer is responsible for all phases of the integration lifecycle. They must be able to translate business requirements into technical specifications, develop and test prototypes. Must be a detail oriented, self-starter with excellent technical development, written and verbal communication skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities –
• Develop new integrations for Workday as Client migrations from Lawson
• Design, Build, Test and Deploy integration solutions for Workday
• Troubleshoot integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
• Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc)
• Lead development teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of implementation tasks
• Work with Implementation Partner Integration Lead on Project Plans
Required Skills –
• Experience in Workday – HCM, Report Writer, EIB, Workday Studio, Core Concepts
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
• Ability to mentor Republic Workday developers
Required Experience –
• Bachelor Degree in HR, IT or Business and/or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years integrating SaaS/Cloud-based ERP systems with other third-party service vendors
• Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
Preferred But Not Required –
• Workday Integration Certified
• Workday Studio Certified
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.