Description: Identifies, gathers, organizes, and catalogs data gathered sources for input into company database. Processed data must conform to team standards and quality specifications. Duties also include analyzing database information for consistency, errors, and patterns using database analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of on-the-job analytical experience
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong critical thinking skills
• Exceptional prioritization, process, and communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Familiar with common data modeling techniques
• Must show initiative and have the ability to work on multiple tasks
• Must exhibit time management skills
• Ability to work independently to meet set goals and objectives
• Ability to work in a team environment and use available resources in meeting team deadlines
• Able to interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques to provide process improvement suggestions to business and IT
• Able to develop and maintain databases, data collection systems, analytics solutions, and other related tools that optimize efficiency and quality of analysis work
• Must be willing to quality check data records in accordance with established company processes and standards
• Must be familiar with techniques for acquiring, merging, and cleaning data from multiple data sources
• Knowledge and experience with reporting packages, ETL packages, scripting languages, and other database related programming tools.
• Adept at communicating findings to non-technical audience
Required Technical Qualifications:
• Proficient in job-related Microsoft Office products
• Intermediate experience in the research and collection of technical data (e.g., technical specifications, product data)
• Data Literacy: Intermediate competence in finding, manipulating, managing, and interpreting data, numbers, text, and images
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
• Intermediate ability to write queries using SQL
• Intermediate ability to utilize Excel functionality, such as VLookups, Charts, and Pivot Tables
• Analyze database information
• Analyze/Rationalize data from multiple sources
• Create status reports for management purposes
• Work with team members to complete set objectives
• Perform related duties to support production and delivery needs, as assigned
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.