Our Direct Client is hiring a Data Modeler for a 6+ Months contract role in Dallas, TX.
Please find below the JD and let me know if you are interested and available for a quick chat to discuss this opportunity in detail:
Role: Data Modeler
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree or 8+ years related job experience.
- Candidate must have experience building and managing enterprise grade data models.
- Experience with relational modeling, domain modeling, and dimensional modeling.
- Experience with metadata management and its use for modeling activities.
- 8+ years' experience with creating data model and data structure in Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or other using ER/Studio DA or Erwin Modeling.
- 8+ years of experience using the following modeling techniques: 3rd Normal form, ERD, Dimensional modelling, Time series, MDM data block.
- 8+ years of experience with data management standards and data model practices.
- Thorough knowledge of conceptual and logical data modeling and familiarity with physical database design and optimization concepts.
- Experience with common standards and best practices for data elements, data types, and file formats.
- Ability to conceive and describe the big picture. Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Proven ability to quickly work with multiple key stakeholders.
- Able to steer through a large corporate environment and ensure appropriate organizational data processes are met.
- Data analysis/profiling and reverse engineering of data.
- Strong knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database architectures.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate will be asked to pass a comprehensive background and drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Facilitate and/or participate in agile sessions to assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into structured data architecture and data modeling use case requirements.
- Hold conceptual and logical data model reviews with product managers/data subject matter experts.
- Must be able to abstract general principles from specifics and conceptualize and design data model.
- Develop, enhance, and manage conceptual data model, enterprise logical data model (LDM), physical data model (PDM) for the data platform.
- Ensure data lineage mapping across implementations for the platform.
- Understand and meet referential data integrity requirements based on business needs.
- Develop and/or assist in generating source to target data mapping.
- Perform data model consolidation and integration to integrate new silos of organizations source data to the data platform.
- Understand and apply logical entity-relational design concepts.
- Develop dimensional models and views needed for data analytics and reporting.
- Develop and maintain fully defined conceptual, logical and physical dimensional data models to ensure the information models are capable of meeting end user and developer needs.
- Develop data models and data migration strategies utilizing best practice concepts of data modeling including star schema, snowflake schema, etc.
- Build model aggregation layers and specific star schemas as subject areas within a logical and physical model.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form.