Our Direct Client in Jersey City, New Jersey is hiring a DevOPs Engineer for a 12 month+ contract role.
This role is for local candidates. An in person interview is required.
Experience with Amazon Web Services and, at a minimum, the following Cloud Technologies:
- CloudFormation, Chef (or Puppet), EC2, S3, Lambda, Dynamo DB, CloudTrail, CloudWatch
- AWS Glue, AWS Batch
- IAM, SNS
- Experience with administrating and debugging Continuous Integration / Delivery software:
- Atlassian Bamboo preferred (Jenkins or TeamCity also acceptable)
- Octopus Deploy or similar Deployment tool
- Nuget and/or Maven
- Atlassian BitBucket or Git
- Experience with Scripting languages
- Powershell or Python
- Knowledge of Development Concepts and Architectural Patterns
- Unit Testing
- SQL, XML, JSON
- MS Build
- .Net Framework and .Net Core
- Familiarity with the following Technologies:
- Experience in Windows and/or Linux administration IIS and/or Tomcat setup and configuration
- Experience with New Relic or similar monitoring tools
- Familiarity Agile [Scrum and XP Engineering Practices]
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for work to be assigned.
- Someone who participates in discussions and who isn't afraid to have and state opinions.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the Property and Casualty Industry
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.