Atrilogy's Direct client is looking to hire a Citrix Engineer for a 6+ Months contract role in Richardson, TX.
Please find below the detailed JD of the role and kindly let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail.
Role: Citrix Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract (high potential for extension to 12+ months)
Location: Richardson, TX
- Qualified candidate will have a Bachelors degree or equivalent years (5-8+) of work experience as a Citrix/VMware VDI Engineer.
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop hardware/software architecture and support.
- 5+ years support of Citrix and VMware environments including monitoring and patching of enterprise Windows environments.
- 5+ years of VMware Horizon View/VDI environments including Vcenter, AppVolume, and Vrops.
- Candidate should have experience in enterprise environments of 5000+ users and will need an understanding of VDI environments and Active Directory policies/scripting.
No C2C on this role
- Troubleshoots and resolves system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provides corrective actions.
- Develops, installs, and tests new network hardware and software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
- Monitors systems activities and fine tunes system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems.
- Provides senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture.
- Engages with application development teams on current infrastructure projects.
- Evaluates existing solutions and infrastructure and provides recommendations.
- Approves system designs and functions as a project lead as required.
- Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions.
- Manages and maintains the hardware, software, security, and connectivity to the Internet as well as middleware components.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines.
- Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan, and supervise assignments of lower level employees.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate will be asked to pass a comprehensive background and drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form