Our Direct Client in Phoenix, Arizona is hiring a Business Applications Manager in a full time role.
Promotes a high performing business environment by managing application development and support for multiple products and teams. Solves business problems and directs teams in design, development and implementation of technology projects using Agile leadership skills.
Essential Job Results
- Promotes a high performing business environment by managing technology solutions in application development and support.
- Motivates and develops staff by assessing strengths and weaknesses and providing appropriate developmental and training opportunities. Includes managing multiple direct reports in a DevOPS environment. Could include development engineers, architects, testers, analysts, infrastructure, facilitators, and contractors.
- Implements successful hiring and retention practices.
- Ensures all work is aligned with department standards by reviewing and approving requirements and functional plans based on acceptance criteria and cost justification.
- Approves proposed project/support plans, requirements and designs.
- Manage the lifecycle of multiple products that support key business functions. Includes the use of web services and full technology roadmaps to ensure timely delivery of results.
- Recommends course corrections to meet changing requirements.
- Ensures work results are aligned with defined architecture standards and delivered in accordance with defined success criteria.
- Directs and oversees teams in the design, development, integration, and implementation of technology.
- Ensures delivery of reliable high performance applications and technical services.
- Creates functional policies, standards and procedures.
- Confers with and advises functional team on technical problems, priorities and methods.
- Proposes, and implements technology solutions in accordance with Company goals and functional guidelines.
- Identify and implement industry standard best practices and develops Company best practices.
- Manages vendor relationships by reviewing progress and evaluating and measuring performance.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Minimum 8 years related programming/systems analysis or system architecture experience, including management level assignments.
- Hotel operation and marketing/ecommerce experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant experience with full system development life cycle methods for generating business software solutions.
- Demonstrated People leadership, including managing 24X7 on-call responsibilities
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to resolve divergent interests and make quick, effective decisions.
- Ability to develop in-depth understanding of assigned departments’ operations, contracts and accounting.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.