Django / Python Developer
Location: Dallas, TX 75201
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is in search for a Django / Python Developer in Dallas, TX on a 6+ Month contract basis. Our client provides exceptional outcomes for clients by combining local market insight, broad services, specialized expertise and premier technology tools and resources. We are looking for exceptional candidates who want to be part of our dynamic, fast-paced organization.
- Qualified candidate will have Bachelors Degree or equal years (5+) work experience as a Django/Python developer.
- Back-end open source web application developer with the following skills: PostgreSQL, Web Services / RESTful APIs • GIT/VCS.
- Other nice to have skills:
- Data integration development, Golang, Jenkins, Docker, other open source technologies.
- Agile Methodology experience a must.
- Experience supporting internal users on a global basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate will be asked to pass a comprehensive background and drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Back-end Django/Python Software Engineer.
- Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features. Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements of moderate to high complexity and of high value to the organization.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Under broad direction, designs and implements strategic partner integrations.
- Participates in the specification and design of new features at client or business request.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form