Our direct client is looking for an AV Systems Engineer for a full time direct hire role in Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Responsible for technical design and performance of electronic systems in Digital Signage, A/V integration, and Experiential Design. Proficiency in specifying and building wide range of equipment configurations to support multiple types of projects, as well as troubleshooting and maintaining a range of electronic and digital equipment.
- Determines system requirements for installations, ranging from simple to complex.
- Designs new systems and equipment configurations for DOOH (Digital out of home), including detailed schematic diagrams and cost analyses.
- Fabricates (mock up), installs, troubleshoots and tests equipment and systems.
- Researches and recommends capital purchases to maintain or increase capacity of operations where applicable.
- R&D of new products that can improve our offering to our clients
- Manage their time appropriately
- Self-sufficient team player responsible for engineering budget of a project and the successful implementation
- Researches and implements procedures to increase effective maintenance.
- Upgrades operational software and hardware.
- Work directly with clients and project team to develop budgets, timelines and manage expectations.
- Directly mentor other engineers, technical personnel and/or support staff.
- Consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity.
- Assist sales with project estimates as needed
- Develop BOM for system designs
- 5+ years relevant and related experience
- Occasional travel required with the potential of some international travel (10%)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing complex Audio and Video projects; design, construction, installation and integration
- Scripting a plus
- AMX/ Crestron programming a plus
- Object Orientated programming a plus
- Adaptability to changes in schedule or project needs
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.