Atrilogy's Direct client is looking to hire an Risk and Compliance Analyst for a 6+ Months contract role in Mountain View, CA.
Please find below the detailed JD of the role and kindly let me know if you would be interested in discussing this opportunity in detail.
Role: Risk and Compliance Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Mountain View, CA
Our client's Governance Risk and Compliance team require additional assistance in executing their oversight program particularly in response to the increasing number of requests from our Customers related to our internal practices and processes.
- Participate in internal security assessments, internal audits, customer audits, compliance certifications, third-party risk management and customer security questionnaire responses
- Provide accurate and consistent responses to customer security and compliance enquiries
- Manage information security risk activities including conducting annual and project risk & control assessments and third-party assessments including managing remediation activities
- Evaluate security controls to ensure effectiveness and compliance, including managing the security control remediation efforts
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience in an information security, IT audit or IT risk management related role
- Prefer experience with one or more of the following: conducting security control assessments, risk assessments or audits
- Prefer experience with any of the following: PCI, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), NIST cybersecurity framework, ISO 27000 security standards, and data protection regulations and requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate will be asked to pass a comprehensive background and drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- DATA PROTECTION
- ISO 27000
- RISK ASSESSMENTS
- SARBANES OXLEY
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- INTERNAL AUDITS
- IT AUDIT
- PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- SARBANES-OXLEY (SOX)
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire