A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group in Kenilworth, NJ is looking to add a Senior Satellite Design Engineer to their growing team on a direct hire, full-time basis. Our client is an industry leader in the digital space and have created this position due to growth within the organization.
- Demonstrated experience with commercial satellites; specifically, DirecTV COM1000, COM2000, and/or COM3000.
- Strong experience with IPTV
- Hands on experience with Dish Network SmartBox & Triple Play
- Understand RF Distribution for legacy infrastructure
- Experience designing commercial satellite installation solutions
- Ability to present technical solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- Ability to travel to customer locations occasionally
- Create technical design and engineering plan for commercial satellite installations.
- Assess the current state of the building infrastructure as well as any currently installed equipment (As-Is) and create technical solution design around that to meet the customer’s project objectives (To-Be).
- Present technical design and solutions to customers, both in person and remotely, to gain final approval from the customer before the implementation is to begin.
- Advise the installation team throughout the project, as needed, on project deliverables, configuration needs, or installation questions pertaining to the technical design.
- Play a consultative technical role within both the internal team as well as with customers.
- Travel occasionally to customer locations for assessments and installations as needed (less that 10%).
- Create BOM for projects based off technical design and specs.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.