Our Client is looking for Software Dev Engineer II in Chicago, IL for a 6+ month contract.
Main duties and responsibilities: We are looking for Developer with prior project experience in React and Redux.
Primary focus will be on developing components using React ecosystem. Considering we are going to have a distributed team, and a fast pace project, the communication and collaboration is the key.
We are working with their UX team to implement upgrades.
• Develop reusable responsive components using React, Redux, HTML5 and CSS3, and various .js
• Enhance/extend existing components for different portal/brands
• Optimize core framework to support new features
Skills (Must have)
• Very good understanding of React Concepts
o Component Life cycle
o Component Driven Development
o Stateful vs Stateless components
• Experience with using REST APIs with React Components (promise, fetch etc.)
• Good grasp of responsive development (using any grid/responsive library e.g. Bootstrap)
• Experience with unit testing framework (Karma, Mocha, Chai / Jest etc.)
• Familiarity with common front-end development tools such Webpack, NPM, Git etc.
Skills (Good to have)
• Experience with state management library (e.g. Redux)
• Knowledge of integrating React with CMS
General Responsibilities: • Implement and test user interfaces that iterate on our current products and build engaging experiences • Create elegant & reusable front-end components that power data-rich customer applications • Work with backend engineers to architect scalable & performant systems that capture, consume, and visualize large amounts of data • Partner with product managers & UX designers to guide and refine requirements and envision next generation features
The minimum requirement for the position is a Bachelor’s Degree or its work experience equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.