A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate, direct-hire opening for a Director of Applications who will provide technical oversight and leadership to critical clients and account applications including new digital offerings and existing integrations as well as replications to supporting forms and ticketing systems. The ideal candidate will oversee system design, development, and system maintenance as well as manage the team to deliver against project commitments and service levels.
Position: Director of Applications
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Direct Hire
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Salary: Depending on experience
- Communicate with technical peers, such as database designers, Business Systems Analysts, business/user group contacts as well as senior executive team members in both setting and executing on the rollout of commission and license related initiatives. Act as the key contact with vendors and suppliers.
- Partner with the Architectural team to ensure architecture guidelines have been followed in the design and specifications of the assigned projects/systems and that there is appropriate adherence to the systems development lifecycle.
- Oversee system design, development, and system maintenance of multiple platforms; manage and/or conduct technical design, testing, implementation, control and maintenance of applications
- Manage staff to ensure alignment of departmental activities with organizational goals.
- Coordinate resources and activities to achieve maximum expense control and productivity. Identify and resolve issues.
- Establish, implement, and review department policies and procedures. Provide recommendations on pay, performance management, employment and staffing decisions.
- Ensure appropriate resources and system quality to maintain published service levels and production system availability.
- Manage consultants and vendors to ensure adherence to plans and contractual commitments.
- Prepare appropriate documentation to ensure clear project definition and execution. Partner with the Project Management Office to ensure timely and accurate time and expense reporting as well as schedule adherence.
- Ability to utilize project development methodology tools; perform cost benefit analysis and economic feasibility studies; manage across multiple systems.
- At least 8 years of progressive application design/development experience, inclusive of at least 4 years managing projects and supervising staff of at least six people.
- Technical management background, ability to match business plans with cost effective technical solutions.
- Knowledge of the system development life cycle and object-oriented methodologies and approaches.
- Expertise in Microsoft.NET framework , C#.net, RESTful web services Experience with SQL programming (SQL Server database).
- Experience with ETL processes/scripts for data transmission.
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions and skillful in identifying nonfunctional technology requirements.
- Experience working with and supporting J2EE based middleware applications
- Able to manage team interaction between core application development teams located throughout the world.
- Project and people management.
- Financial responsibility of project and/or area operating budget.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college is required.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.