Our end client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their team for 6+ months (possible long term) to join their team in the Dunwoody area GA. Great opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company that has cutting edge technology and amazing culture ... you may never want to leave!
The Security Engineer is responsible for developing capabilities, services, and platforms that are leveraged to reduce the overall risk to cloud and hybrid environments, that meet or exceed security control frameworks, and that deliver risk transparency across a dynamic business landscape.
Deep understanding of security threats and researches, designs, configures and deploys solutions to protect from current and future threats.
- Proven experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenarios.
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions in the Cloud such as WAF, IDS/IPS, Anti-DDOS, DLP, and SIEM.
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards and frameworks across the enterprise IT landscape, and a deep understanding of enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes.
- Researches, designs, configures and deploys cloud-native security solutions to protect from current and future threats.
- Reviews infrastructure, critical system access, and configuration changes for possible security risks.
Works towards providing a fully redundant high availability security infrastructure at all times.
- Proposes and helps review security plans and policies to improve the security environment.
- Assists in implementing security best practices for enterprise cloud adoption.
Service Desk and Incident Management
Assists in the investigation and resolution of security issues.
|Professional Technology Skills (the professional technology skills you need to be able to do the job)
- Design, develop, and implement specific security controls as required by organizational policy and local risk assessments to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of business information systems and to enhance resilience to unauthorized access.
- Assess threats and develop approaches to mitigate them for systems and infrastructure within the environment
- Assist with security incident response when needed.
- Demonstrate effective communication of security issues to management and others.
- Assist in the definition and maintenance of operational guidelines and standards for security.
- Ensure that any system changes required to maintain security are implemented.
|Focus on Customers
||Promoting and living customer service as a value. Ensuring that the (internal or external) customer’s needs are a driving force behind priorities, decisions, processes, and activities.
||Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and sense of urgency for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
|Develop Self and/or Others
||Planning and supporting the development of knowledge, skills, and abilities to fulfil current or future job responsibilities more effectively.
||Actively engaging and supporting change and innovation by communicating the future-state, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
||Gaining other people’s trust by “doing the right thing,” demonstrating openness and honesty, behaving consistently, supporting an inclusive work environment and acting in accordance with legal, moral, ethical, professional, and organizational guidelines in support of our Values.
||Building, leveraging and maintaining relationships within and across work groups.
|Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science degree or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Working experience with information security
- Significant technical expertise in Cloud Computing technologies and scripting languages
- Working experience deploying and maintaining security solutions in on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments
- Working experience with SIEM integrations
- Working experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) & Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS)
- Working experience with security groups and firewall configuration and monitoring
- Working experience with endpoint protection and data loss prevention solutions
- CISSP, CSSP, or CISM certification(s)
- Hands-on technical expertise in cloud-based automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps).
- Network / System Administration experience / background
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.