Atrilogy is seeking an experienced Sr. Graphic Designer for a 6-month contract-to-hire opportunity with our direct client in Gilbert, AZ.
A large client of ours here in Gilbert, AZ is searching for a senior graphic designer. This person will maintain a consistent brand message for global materials and campaigns using web analytic tools, and guidance from senior design staff. As a senior team member, the senior graphic designer will be familiar with standard print, online and social media design concepts, practices, and procedures. This key role will concept, design, and produce marketing and communication materials for print, online, event and social media. The designer at this level will provide expertise, recommendations, and implement standard concepts, practices and procedures where necessary and be independent in planning and accomplishing goals with the design team. Assignments may include a mix of print, online and event related projects with some production work delegated from senior design staff or team.
Research, develop and create graphic design and production work for new and existing projects that address business objectives in a timely, cost-effective manner and represent, strengthen and evolve the global Isagenix brand.
Assist design staff and market managers in crafting highly conceptual ideas that align with organization guidelines.
Support international team members on production assignments and projects.
Develop professional knowledge of Isagenix brand, culture and processes.
Partner with design staff and project coordinators to update and maintain a consistent workflow of existing projects.
Attend and actively participate in meetings related to assigned projects.
Work with international team in implementing and maintaining brand intent, design quality and business objectives to strengthen the Isagenix brand.
Stay abreast with current design trends and software.
Manage and work with team and internal partners to keep files and image library organized.
Work with Events team to brand and design regional events, including signage for convention spaces and slide/presentation design.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 5 years of recent experience in a larger In-house Corporate Marketing Environment with at least 4 or more Designers or with an Agency.
- 7-10 years of professional work-related, global experience. (7 years absolute minimum)
- Expert with design software including Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must be willing to learn and work with marketing staff, as well as our regional offices, to develop design solutions that are culturally relevant across all our global markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.