Our direct client is looking to hire a Technical SAP HCM ECC6 Analyst for a DIRECT HIRE role at their HQ in Houston, TX .
A Minimum of 3 years of SAP HCM Technical/Functional Experience, leaning more technical!
You will be working for a large Petroleum company in the Oil/Gas business.
Looking for someone who really wants to contribute and bring their ideas and energy to the project and be heard, while enjoying learning new IT technologies and growing their career! No sponsorship available or remote support.
Why should I work here? Outstanding PERKS:
The company culture has a strong belief in a Work/Life Balance
Enjoy every other Friday OFF (9/80 program)
Working with a wonderful manager and career mentor
Health Insurance benefits are amazing! Family of four your out-of-pocket costs are extremely low!!
Generous vacation days and 10 paid holidays per year, including Recreation Pay!!
Yearly bonus program!!
The Technical SAP HCM Information Analyst is responsible for implementing HR business solutions that support client's business needs.
As part of the IT-HR team, the Analyst will be a key partner with the business users to provide business process analysis, process design, project planning, system development, implementation, and continued support of the desired business solution. The HCM Analyst will work as a functional and technical analyst with SAP ECC6 as the primary technology platform, within the following SAP HCM sub-modules: Payroll and Time Management, BSI, Benefits, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, and SAP Portal ESS/MSS.
The Analyst must be able to handle the support of interfaces. We are looking to expand functionality on the SAP Enterprise Portal and would prefer additional experience with either/or FIORI or Portal configuration and administration of the Netweaver Portal components including Content Management, Web DynPro, iViews, Pages, Workset, and Business Packages along with role integration with ERP.
We will be moving to HANA next year, so experience with the transition to HANA in the HCM environment will be A BIG PLUS!!!
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, Human Resources or related degree
- A Minimum of 3 years of SAP HCM Technical/Functional Experience
- Web Dynpro for ABAP and Portal experience a plus.
- Must be able to lead the gathering of requirements, design, configuration, testing and deployment of functionality related to SAP HCM modules.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify and analyze issues and develop solutions to a variety of highly complex problems; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings; (3) excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees, management, external contacts, end-users, and technical contacts; (4) the ability to maintain the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Self-starter with willingness to learn new technologies in a self-development environment as well as stay abreast of HR technology. They must be able to use what they learn to seek new and innovative solutions to business needs and implement them to enhance productivity for HR and business organizations they support
- Analysis – Collaborate with process owners to analyze business processes and propose process improvements enabled by information technology.
- Design and development – Based on analysis described in Part 1, develop technical designs and implement software solutions to support business process improvements. Development may include custom programming using Client approved development tools and/or package software configuration.
- Project Planning – Formulate, communicate and execute project plans, with limited supervision. Provide input for project and departmental budget development.
- Team Leadership – Collaborate with project team members. Plan and direct activities of team members when appropriate. Prepare and execute oral and written communications. Act as a project team spokesperson.
- System Support – Anticipate and investigate production system problems/questions ascertaining root c
- Training – Plan, prepare and deliver appropriate training to end-users.
- Professional Development – Develop technical skill sets, leadership skills, presentation skills, business area knowledge and independent thinking/decision making abilities on an ongoing basis.