- The Enterprise Architect II is responsible for setting technology direction within a specific business domain and across the organization to ensure project and program architectures align to the enterprise vision.
- Develops, maintains, and enhances system architectures and acts as a technical consultant within project teams.
- Influences business and IT to maintain adherence to enterprise and domain level roadmaps.
- Collaborates with colleagues across to understand user requirements, evaluate technologies, and recommend solution options that enhance the overall technology landscape.
- Participates in defining, enforcing, and evangelizing enterprise and domain level technology standards, principles, and practices that support bank's technology vision.
- Works with business and IT resources to develop technology roadmaps at the business unit level, and assists in developing strategy and technology roadmaps at the enterprise level.
- Prepares and consults on system architecture utilizing existing design patterns to develop future state technology solutions.
- Builds reference architectures and drives architectural alignment across the enterprise
- Establishes design patterns and evangelizes best practices for solution design and development Working collaboratively with teams across, identifies, rationalizes, and solidifies solution design requirements
- Prepares and presents architecture strategy through analysis of industry trends and future technology advances Participates in the establishment of architecture and development standards formally presenting them through the Architecture Review Board.
- Assists in managing risk within the organization through establishing reusable frameworks, processes, and methodologies.
- Being an ambassador of Enterprise Architecture supports the vision, principles, and goals of the EA organization.
- Develops executive presentations, solutions design documentation, and point of view technology white papers formally presenting them to executives, management, and employees throughout the company.
- Develop strong business relationships with other IT departments Represents the bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies.
- Drive delivery of architecture conceptual design based on business objectives, capabilities, requirements, and use cases.
- Drive delivery of architectural approach and direction based on business objectives, capabilities, requirements, and use cases.
- Drive technology evaluations from RFP to product selection.
- Work with business and technology executives to identify current and future capabilities delivering technology roadmaps to drive the end-state architectural vision.
- Bachelors' degree required.
- Minimum 7 years of technical architecture experience.
- Additional 3 years experience in an enterprise solution architect role *Demonstrated knowledge of driving technology roadmaps (i.e. from business objectives, through business capabilities, to functional capabilities, and gap analysis).
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Large-scale enterprise implementation experience including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on-premise) platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Experience with Agile development methodology including Scrum, XP, FDD, TDD, and SAFe. Enterprise experience with API management toolsets,
- DevOps, server infrastructure, network infrastructure, caching methodologies, information security, and database technologies.
- More than 10 years of experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in a customer-facing environment.
- TOGAF certification and Zachman framework knowledge preferred.
- Deep understanding of application architecture, cloud architectures, integration architecture, and security design patterns and best practices.
- Prior working knowledge and understanding of SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, iPaaS, mBaaS, and DaaS Understanding of legacy architectures such as mainframe, midrange, com+, etc., and how to integrate with them. Prior experience in the process of application rationalization
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)