Atrilogy Solutions Group is seeking a Manager of Information Technology for a direct-hire opportunity with a reputable healthcare organization in Orange County, CA.
Non-local candidates are welcome to apply.
Under the leadership of the Executive Director, this position will be responsible for leading the technical and integration team in the design and maintenance of the ambulatory healthcare suite of applications. This includes data structure, maintenance, performance, upgrade management and ongoing support multiple production environments. Position will be responsible for continuous operational and technical support to application users and serve as an interface and/or liaison with EHR/PM vendor(s) (Allscripts Healthcare Solutions and GE). Responsibilities will also include documentation, ad-hoc reporting and incident tracking, and the management of the interface, development, and support teams within the information services department.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for developing road maps, system plans, and strategies for integrating data and tools within a suite of healthcare products. This leadership role will be required to evaluate corporate infrastructure systems and work in tandem with project teams to define proper integration solutions. This architecture role will evaluate current or emerging tools and technologies and recommend these solutions to executive management. Tools include but are not limited to API’s and Web UI toolsets that will enhance the use of existing platforms and improve data analysis. Individual must have the ability to interface and communicate effectively with business partners, health system infrastructure teams, physicians, administration, and all other levels of the organization. In addition, the Manager of Architecture and Integration is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, training and staff development.
- Leads team in the design and implementation of integration solutions between two groups’ suite of applications.
- Directs the technical efforts for converting disparate practice management (PM) and electronic health record (EHR) systems into the company application suite.
- Leads team in assessment of system architecture and configuration with overall datacenter infrastructure facilitating a robust high performing environment.
- Ensures scalability and performance of all production systems
- Ensures provision of technical environments to effectively support client initiatives
- Develops and operates performance monitoring tools and procedures. Uses these tools to identify opportunities for increased system performance and stability.
- Serves as the liaison to technical teams.
- Leads team in web and other application development efforts, including but not limited to:
- Add on or plug-in applications to systems to increase effectives
- User interface for data reporting/decision support tools
- Tools for IS staff to better perform their development functions
- Directs team in the build and management of integration for clinical and financial data into and out of core applications for eight medical groups.
- Includes Lab, Imaging, Pharmacy, Hospital Reports, etc
- CCD-A exchange between HIEs, affiliates, and hospital entities
- National and regional health information exchange initiatives
- Leads database administrators in planning and executing scalability initiatives:
- Database growth
- Network utilization planning
- Space planning
- Load Testing
- Supports integration and architecture requirements for affiliated medical networks.
- Serve as the architecture and integration liaison with primary vendors.
- Recruit, select, train, discipline, discharge and develop staff competency.
- Develop goals and objectives for both the department and individual employee.Devise methods for employees, individually and as a department, to obtain goals.Facilitates effective communication with department staff relative to objectives and values.
- Conducts staff meetings, assuring policy and procedures are adhered to and when necessary, modified to address changing strategic objectives.
- Identifies problems within the department, analyzes and resolves with appropriate action.
- Provides staff with standards of performance, informing them of job expectations and evaluating their performance.
- Apply the CARE model of leadership to position responsibilities (Coaching Accountability, Relationship; Engagement).
- Learns the TouchWorks application to better understand end user needs and to increase your ability to support them.
- Supports go-live events.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Information Management: Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with complete confidentiality and security. Maintains all practices to protect PHI and follow HIPAA guidelines.
- Demonstrates age appropriate communication skills for the population served.
Risk Management: Cooperates fully in all risk management activities and investigations.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required. A high school diploma or GED with equivalent related work experience may be substituted.
- Requires five (5) years Information System experience.
- Two (2) years’ SQL knowledge/experience required.
- Requires two (2) years’ experience in a management/leadership role.
- Experience in designing and implementing security measures.
- Proven experience leading technical teams.
- Product support experience.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Programming Languages
- Web Development
- System Development Lifecycle
- Strong Windows OS knowledge
- EHR experience
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with different and conflicting time lines
- Detail oriented
- Respectful of everyone with whom contact is made
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Possess strong leadership and motivational skills and abilities
- Effective employee management skills with the ability to supervise facilitate multiple tasks and achieve results through others.
- Knowledge of general administrative procedures that apply to functions, such as personnel, payroll, budget and purchasing.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Six (6) plus years Information System experience highly desirable.
- Three (3) plus years of MS SQL Database Administration experience.
- Three (3) plus years’ experience in a management/leadership role.
- Healthcare industry experience.
- Experience in client interviewing and research.
- Networking knowledge
- Microsoft Server 2000, 2003 system administration experience
- MS SQL 2005 experience
- Knowledge of TouchWorks environment architecture
- Health Level VII (HL7) experience
- XML experience
- Visual Basic experience
- Advanced relational database design and development
License / Certification:
- knowledge and experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 including TSQL, DTS packages, SQL Profiler, SQL Agent scheduling, query plans and other analytical tools.
- SQL programming techniques
- Strong understanding and experience with logical metadata and association with physical data schemas.
Environmental Conditions: Minimal risk of exposure to health hazards when in patient care areas of clinics, or interacting with those doing direct patient care.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Profession) in server/network
- MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator)
Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing, walking, bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, kneeling pushing/pulling, lifting/carrying up to 20 lbs. and grasping. Ability to travel between client locations.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.