Atrilogy's direct client is looking for a for TWO Full-Stack Web Application Developer (mostly Back-end work) for a direct hire role at their location in Troy, OH. The end Client is a global leading innovator in their industry of material handling equipment and technology. This candidate will be hired to work on purely new development and enhancements.
Why do I want to work here?
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and grow in your career
- Client believes in a balanced work/life and expects employees to leave work at 5 pm!!
- Health Insurance begins on day ONE
- Highly desirable town to raise your family, great schools, low cost of living and friendly, hip small-town vibe!
- Family-owned company, who cares about their employees and has a low turn-over rate, high job stability!!
- Client will pay a generous relocation package for Mid-level and Sr-level candidates
- Monday-Friday (onsite work week)
- Lots of exciting new projects on the horizon to push the limits of technology and expand their products
- Understanding of Object Oriented programing principles, why they work, and how to best use them.
- Experience building applications for mobile and desktop environments.
- A four year degree in an information technology or related field is preferred, however, individuals with a lesser degree or degree in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties will be considered as qualified.
- More experienced applicants will be considered and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Experience with Scrum, Angular and Spring desired.
- Participate in code reviews of team members.
- Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements and provide development sizing as requested.
- Prepare technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to changes to systems.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit and integration tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in hardware and software technologies.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.