Our direct client is looking for several Web Application Developers for a direct hire role at their HQ in Troy, OH (this is located approx. 30 minutes North of Dayton, Ohio).
You will be working on the company website.
3+ years of programming exp.
Great opportunity to work for a large, Global manufacturing company and client will train you on Java, if you have another modern programming language
Client is a global leading innovator in their industry of material handling equipment and technology
Working on: Pure New Development and Enhancements
Why do I want to work here?
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and grow in your career
- Client believes in a balanced work/life and expects employees to leave work at 5 pm!!
- Health Insurance begins on day ONE
- Highly desirable town to raise your family, great schools, low cost of living and friendly, hip small-town vibe!
- Family-owned company, who cares about their employees and has a low turn-over rate, high job stability!!
- Client will pay a generous relocation package for Mid-level and Sr-level candidates
- Monday-Friday (onsite work week)
- Lots of exciting new projects on the horizon to push the limits of technology and expand their product
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming principles, why they work, and how to best use them.
- Familiarity with Java and the web development paradigm.
- A four year degree in an information technology or related field is preferred, however, individuals with a lesser degree or degree in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties will be considered as qualified.
- More experienced applicants will be considered and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Experience with Scrum desired. (PLUS ONLY)
- Experience with Angular and Spring desired. (PLUS ONLY)
- Must have skills: Modern programming language. 3+ yrs of programming exp
- Perform code review of team members to learn new techniques while providing code quality review.
- Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
- Prepare technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
- Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to changes to systems.
- Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit and integration tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
- Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in hardware and software technologies.
- Other skills are ONLY PLUS SKILLS: (will consider candidates who may not be strong in all of the ones listed below):
Spring, Spring boot, basic database and SQL, Hibernate
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Candidates willing to relocate can apply. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.