Our Client is looking for Data Quality Assurance Manager in New York for 6+ months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the Data Quality of an AI platform meets the defined policy requirements that have been set by the executive data stewards. Data is the heart of the platform, so the successful candidate will need to ensure that Data Quality best practices are applied as part of SDLC processes, architecture, as well as daily operations. This candidate will be part of a global team and be responsible for bridging the communication between the various multidisciplinary teams to ensure that data quality is achieved.
1. Responsible for the operational aspects of ensuring the data accuracy of an enterprise application as part of daily operations.
2. Responsible for the definition and configuration of Data Quality rules
3. Responsible for the definition of functional tests
4. Responsible for DQ Reporting, DQ Metrics and SLA Management
Required Technologies: SQL, XML, JSON, scripting,
Preferred Experience: Event Based Architectures, High Availability environments, End of Day Batch Processing, Feed Handlers, Version Control, Executive Presentation Skills, Project Management, CMS, MDM, Business Rules, Gherkin (Behavioral Driven Development)
Preferred Technologies: Gherkin (TDD/BDD), QA Automation tools, Rule Engines, Workflow Engines, Biztalk, Azure, .NET, Conversational AI
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.