Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a seasoned SQL developer with a minimum of 2-3 years experience. Also must have Business Analyst and looking for a seasoned SQL developer with Business Analyst and Tableau experience. This role will be a true business partner and not just a pure developer.
Guide and manage the design and development of business intelligence dashboards, analytic reports, and data visualizations using reporting tools
• Research and gather business requirements for new reporting requests
• Translate business requirements into technical requirements that result in business intelligence reports and dashboards
• Drive the proper process for QA of reports and dashboards to ensure accuracy and data integrity
• Support data analysis efforts to identify trends/patterns and recommend opportunities for improvement
• Review, analyze, prioritize, and solve end-user reporting requests
• Develop, test, and deploy custom triggers, stored procedures, and scripts
• Develop ad-hoc reports as needed
• Effectively communicate changes in business applications and reporting to department
• Document learnings and best practices in report development knowledge base
Bachelor’s in Engineering, Comp Sci or Equiv. Exp.
Looking for a seasoned SQL developer with Business Analyst and Tableau experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.