Atrilogy's Direct client is looking to hire a Security Engineer for their office in Westlake, TX for 6+ months contract.
Kindly find below the JD and let me know if you would be interested in having a quick chat to discuss this opportunity in detail.
Role: Security Engineer
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Westlake, TX
In-Person Interview needed
- Web Application Security – OWASP Top 10 for example
- Be prepared to meet with and work with the business
- Responsible for running applications through Veracode software while in the software development lifecycle to prevent any security defects previous to production.
- Maintain and create secure development practices and programs for Fidelity's application development teams
- Find defects to improve quality by mitigating flaws and positive / negative testing
- Work closely with Secure Software Development Lifecycle team
- Act as an ambassador for the secure development lifecycle within Fidelity
- SAST tool experience
- Web development and web technologies like HTTP, HTML, CSS, and JSPs.
- Web Application Architecture (Client/Server model and Model View Controller design pattern, familiar with Tomcat etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 4-7+ years of Information Security experience
- 2+ years of Application Security experience required
- Experience with Veracode or other relevant technologies (HP Fortify or Checkmarx) is required
- Security Certifications highly preferred (Tia Security+, CISM, CEH)
- Understanding of the basic concepts of programming (object-oriented, functional patterns, etc.)
- Familiarity with the OWASP Top 10
- Proficient at the secure software development lifecycle and DevSecOps
- Understanding of SAST concepts
- Development experience is only a plus (mostly Java, C#.NET, PHP, .Net, C/C++, Python, Ruby, SQL, etc.)
- Effective communication with team members and customers
- Detail oriented problem solving
- Passion for the advancement of web security
- Demonstrate good customer service, written and oral communication
- Quickly learn new languages, frameworks, and security controls through self-study
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of one or more of the following languages:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire