Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a Business Intelligence/ETL Engineer who will support and enhance our client’s data and analytics environments, cycles, data quality, dashboards and reports. The successful candidate will lead team members on projects that include ETL framework enhancements Return-to-Service (RTS) analysis, break-fix enhancements, data quality enhancements, usage reporting, general design, coding, and release/build activities.
Position: BI / ETL Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Salary: Depending on level of experience
Tax Terms: W-2
- Create system requirements, performs design and analysis, coding, and unit testing of complex to highly complex system functionality and/or defect correction across multiple platforms.
- Provides functional and/or technical guidance in evaluating applications systems or evaluating requests for proposals. Coordinates changes and influences and prioritizes tasks with business or technical departments.
- Identifies and creates solutions to improve system performance and availability. Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues to minimize impact and future occurrences.
- Assists team leads and management with delegation of technical work packages to cross-functional and third-party team members for execution through the full development life cycle. Keeps management appropriately informed of progress and issues.
- Develops accurate estimates on work packages and ensures the accuracy of estimates developed and analyzes/designs specifications by less experienced internal and third-party team members. Acts as a technical resource throughout the development life cycle and may also actively contribute to the technical and soft skills development of team members.
- Coordinates system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production teams, and/or constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system/application traceability.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and serves as a lead technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews. Typically serves as a resource to the business.
- 6+ years of software development experience in a BI/ETL discipline with at least 2 years utilizing ETL Tools such as Informatica or DataStage
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of I/T experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- 6+ years of experience with DataStage or Informatica
- 3+ years of experience leading teams in an I/T environment
- 5+ years of experience in a reporting/analytic role with a focus
- Proficient in dimensional database design or data modeling
- 5+ years of experience with SAP Business Objects including Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Xcelsius/Dashboards and Explorer
- 5+ years of experience with SAP Business Objects Design Studio
- Advanced SQL development skills
- 3+ years of experience with Unix Scripting
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.