Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a Business Intelligence/ETL Engineer who will support and enhance our client’s data and analytics environments, cycles, data quality, dashboards and reports. The successful candidate will lead team members on projects that include ETL framework enhancements Return-to-Service (RTS) analysis, break-fix enhancements, data quality enhancements, usage reporting, general design, coding, and release/build activities.
Position: BI / ETL Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Contract-to-Hire
Position Availability: Immediate
Target Salary: Depending on level of experience
Tax Terms: W-2
The ETL Developer is responsible for developing data flow architectures (designed by an ETL Architect) within various integration patterns for loading analytical structures (DW, DM, ODS etc.), or integrating and migrating applications (EAI). In doing so, he/ she leverages industry-strength data movement technologies such as InfoSphere DataStage, Informatica PowerCenter or others. The person must be able to:
- Configure and customize the chosen ETL tool for client installations.
- Optimally leverage the ETL tool components for developing efficient solutions for data management, conversion, migration and integration. Develop overall design and determine division of labor across various architectural components (for example ETL tool vs. database).
- Deploy and customize Standard Architecture components.
- Mentor client personnel. Train junior staff on the Integration Methodologies and related supplemental solutions.
- Support development of task plans including schedule and effort estimation, under the guidance of an ETL architect.
- Advanced ETL experience using either Informatica or Data Stage
- Strong individual contributor in complex Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence project implementations; leadership experience a plus
- Proven experience in working directly with business customers
- Strong SQL skills including complex query building and query performance tuning
- Data analysis skills - ability to dig in and understand complex models and business processes
- UDB, SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, Netezza or Teradata database experience
- Strong UNIX shell scripting skills (primarily in COBOL, Perl)
- Strong understanding of Data warehousing design concepts/skills
- Data profiling experience
- Defining and implementing data integration architecture
- Strong ETL performance tuning skills. The ability to quickly and efficiently analyze and resolve performance issues within variety of operational environments
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data concerning production volumes, batch schedules, and i/o statistics
- Proven problem-solving / problem resolution abilities.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- ETL experience using either Informatica or Data Stage or an equivalent technology
- Dimensional data modeling skills
- Familiar with Agile Development Methodology
- SAS Experience
- Business Objects (Webi, Design Studio, Lumira) or an equivalent technology
- MS Analysis Services
- General Host Knowledge
- Data programming languages (R, Python)
- Control-m scheduling tool
- Proficiency in scripting (in order of preference): Korn, Perl
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.