Atrilogy’s client is seeking a .Net Software Engineer II for a Direct Hire role in Cypress, CA.
The Software Engineer II will be an integral member of the Technical team and will assist with developing scalable technical solutions across the company. The individual is responsible for supporting the deployment, testing, operations, and maintenance of new and existing developments in the technical environment. The Software Engineer II role will be required to contribute to the technical design, development tasks, estimates, and execution to completion. The Software Engineer II must also ensure that developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation. In addition, the Software Engineer II will identify, cleanse and transform data to enable timely and data-driven decision making.
- Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for medium to high complexity solutions that may include integration with external systems.
- Application Development - Able to write, test, debug, and maintain applications for end-user adoption, productivity improvement and efficiency.
- Unit Testing and Validation - Ensures developed code meets the technical and functional specifications.
- Provide Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
- Adherence to Standards - Ability to create solutions that adhere to and incorporate company standards.
SUPPLEMENTAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED & PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Assist personnel in other departments to resolve technical and/or application issues
- Other duties as requested
- Participate in gap-fit analysis
- Occasionally may require an adjusted work schedule - evening/weekend hours in order to meet project deadlines or to access the computer system to support 2nd/3rd shift users
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management of information science, or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in developing computer software using Microsoft .NET required
- Prior experience developing applications using a waterfall or agile methodology preferred
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming required
- Experience with large-scale web/database applications in a leadership role preferred
- Apply broad ASP.NET, C#, WPF, system architecture and design capabilities
- Deep understanding of Transact SQL
- Understand and apply design and modeling concepts at the system level
- Proficient in use of Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015/2017 required
- Understanding of SOA and n-tier application architectures required
- Experience building Services (API) using .NET required
- Experience using Report Generation tools such as SSRS, etc. preferred
- Understanding of the latest standards in web development, HTML5 & CSS3 required
Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including customers, peers, business stakeholders, and management
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Problem Solving - Ability to problem solve through problem identification (what is the problem), solution assessment (what can be done), problem documentation (document for future) and problem response (implementing a solution).
- Decision making - Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals.
- Customer Service - Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with others by listening, understanding and responding to their needs.
- Company Business Knowledge - Understands the company, its products and the business processes.
- Accountability - Holds self-accountable for measurable high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results.
- Communication - Communicates effectively across all levels to support departmental and organizational objectives.
- Building Collaborative Relationships - Develops, maintains, and strengthens partnerships with others inside and/or outside the organization.
- Leadership – Displays effort and commitment in carrying out the department’s goals and objectives.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.