Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate need for a Project Manager for a long-term / on-going contract opportunity in Kennesaw, GA. We’re partnered with a well-respected company who is seeking a skilled candidate with advance knowledge and experience working with Business or Digital transformation projects. The successful candidate will oversee project management processes from the initial solution scope, evaluation and selection, contract negotiations, contract administrations, and closeout specifically geared towards large scale application platforms.
Position: Project Manager (Business/Digital Transformation)
Position Type: On-going Contract
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Target Pay: Depending on level of experience
Tax Terms: W-2
- Previous experience leading business or digital transformation projects
- Knowledge and competency in the project schedule building process, including techniques for estimation, developing contingency and management reserve, PERT, CPM and critical chain
- Strong organization skills with ability to negotiate and build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with multiple levels, ability to build consensus on key strategic initiatives.
- Knowledge of resource management, resource acquisition, resource effort estimation, resource leveling and project resource cost planning and tracking
- Experience in planning, organizing, leading, and facilitating cross-functional, matrix organized teams.
- Technical certifications (PMI’s PMP, SEI’s CMM, Six Sigma, Microsoft’s MSF, Java, BEA WebLogic) a plus.
- Excellent skills with MS Project, MS Excel for the use of planning, tracking project details and presenting data to stakeholders, MS PowerPoint for the purpose of communicating project information in presentation format
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organization, follow-up and follow-through skills
- Experience using and complying with a formal set of project management standards, templates and processes
Other Position Parameters
- A significant understanding of the critical performance measurements to evaluate operational effectiveness
- Strong knowledge of back-office processes, systems and e-commerce technologies along with a grasp of trends and the direction of emerging technologies.
- A fundamental understanding of the “numbers” is critical encompassing budgeting, financial planning, capital justification, resource allocation, cost analysis, etc. P&L and balance sheet insight and or experience are desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Project, Power Point
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.