Our end client located in the Kansas City area ( Mission, KS 66202 ) is looking for a Sr. QA Analyst for 6+ month contract to hire opportunity!
Must be local and *open* to a full time opportunity if it's the right fit. Great organization and amazing culture!!
Must have stable work history, local and excellent communication / interpersonal skills!
- Drives test strategy conversations and defines individual test cases, integrated end-to-end test scenarios and validation criteria.
- Analyzes user stories and technical requirements for validity and technical soundness.
- Ensures system and software quality by writing, maintaining, running, analyzing the family of tests (e.g. unit, functional, integrated, regression, automated, exploratory, performance).
- Analyzes and synthesizes actual results compared to expected results, troubleshoots and assists in the diagnosis of unintended results, and logs errors to investigate cause.
- Communicates test results to stakeholders.
- Supports user acceptance testing as needed.
- Coordinates testing activities with remote teams as needed.
- Contributes to and advocates for best practices in quality software delivery.
- Maintains existing test automation suites using the agreed upon test automation framework.
- Presents test results to stakeholders.
- Establishes processes to continually review and select manual test cases for automation test suites.
|Advice and Guidance
- Actively works with other QA analysts providing technical guidance and oversight whenever necessary.
- Leads troubleshooting of problems and assists in getting problems appropriately prioritized, assigned, fixed, tested, and closed.
|Emergency Technology Monitoring
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Actively participates in the engineering community, staying up to date on new testing technologies and best practices and shares insights with others in the organization.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)