Atrilogy Solutions Group is presently seeking a DLP Security Analyst who will be primarily responsible for the daily monitoring and/or maintenance of our client's enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution. The main duties of the person in this role will include proper care/administration of the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) environments and monitoring/responding to the alerts that generate from the tool. This person will interface with Service Managers, IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, Risk Management, etc.
Position: DLP Security Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Position Type: Direct HIre
Target Salary: Depending on experience
• Work with vendors to support the DLP technology (troubleshooting, upgrades, etc.)
• Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies and reporting
• Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the DLP systems and other technologies
• Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations
• Respond to escalations by the Incident Response Team
• Follow processes to maintain the DLP system
Skills and Requirements:
• Administration of the DLP tools which includes configuring policies, upgrading and patching, etc.
• Proven effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to independently research and solve technical issues
• Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
• Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance
• Excellent teaming skills
• Good social, communication and technical writing skills
• Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment
Qualifications, Certifications, and Education Requirements
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field.
3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following:
Candidates must hold or be actively pursuing related professional certifications such as the Security+, or GCIA, CISSP. If not certified candidates are expected to complete one of the listed certifications within 12 months of hire.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.