Our end client is looking for a very seasoned Senior Agile Coach that will be responsible for coaching and mentoring agile delivery teams, agile leadership teams, agile practitioners, stakeholders and organizational leaders with the overall goal of organizational transformation to agility.
Role Senior Agile Coach
Location - Dunwoody, GA
The Senior Agile Coach is an expert in agile/lean values, principles and practices across one or more knowledge domains (i.e. technical, business, transformation) while having developed skills in facilitation, mentoring, training and professional coaching. The Senior Agile Coach’s purview is focused on large multi-team systems and looking out across the wider organization.
The Senior Agile Coach must be comfortable working at all levels to help the organization enact agile as a strategic asset of culture change and business value generation.
• Demonstrated experience in the design, development, and implementation of an agile transformation strategy
• Must have a solid background utilizing agile/lean software development frameworks (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban Visualization)
• Coach and mentor teams, practitioners, and management on the healthy use of metrics and continuous improvement techniques
• Help identify organizational impediments to successful agile transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
• A minimum of 3 - 5 years in a dedicated professional coaching (not scrum master/coach) or enterprise coaching role in various enterprises
What We Look For:
• Experience in the use of scaling frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, or industry equivalents.
• Experience with Organizational Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) or professional equivalent
• Agile certifications such as Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST), Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Associate or Professional Certified Coach (ACC, PCC)
• Experience in creating agile/lean training and workshop material
• Experience working with large, small, remote and collocated agile multi-team organizational systems
• Experience working with Scrum Masters and Senior Practitioners on skills development and growth
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.