Must Have: experience with campaign targeting, segmentation, test design/learning plans, reporting and optimization of:
Project Overview: Our dot-com Analytics program will provide our client with a measurement strategy and a reporting/analysis structure that will inform business, marketing and optimization decisions, while improving the user experience on the client's main consumer website.
- Website/mobile (Adobe/Google Analytics)
- DMP/Digital media (nice to have)
- Social (nice to have)
- Data to analyze
- Account data (first and 3rd party), including demographics
- Transactional data (product registrations, eComm, offer redemption)
- Engagement data (email opens/clicks, push notifications taps, web visits and clickstream)
- Data science language skills (Retention/Data Lead only)
- Date work (SQL)
- Other packages / platforms / skills
- Data mining/profiling
- Data visualization: advanced Excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Management experience (leads only)
- Deliver Data-driven, actionable insights
- Analyze on-site customer journeys under an optimization-focused lens
- Present insights to clients and account teams in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Provide strategic guidance on analytics and measurement strategies, while leading by example with an active delivery role
- Develop an intimate understanding of our client’s business and their customers, and pro-actively identify ways to help our clients achieve their goals
- Work closely with account teams to identify opportunities, participate in sales pitches and strengthen client's leadership position in digital transformation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
- 3-6 years of experience with a focus in Site Analytics and Optimization or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field.
- Passion for digital analytics, working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
- Experience leading and delivering analytics engagements
- Strong knowledge of the digital space and digital analytics
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to challenge status quo and gain adoption
- Comfort with working in and contributing to a fast-paced, team based environment
- Management or mentorship experience - providing training, project support, career advice and delegated responsibilities
- Proficiency in Adobe Analytics and other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, specifically Test and Target
- Proven ability to influence stakeholder and senior leaders, and manage organizational change
- Recruit and Manage team of ‘rock-star’ analysts
- Build a customer obsessed culture and grow our business
Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent military experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.