A direct-client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Service Delivery Coordinator. The candidate selected for this role will liaise between field and engineering teams and customers for service installation. This involves heavy customer-facing and excellent customer service.
- Assist Project Managers for timely delivery of key elements of project implementation including network design, equipment, authorizations, financial transactions, and third-party leases
- Help define and support departmental objectives and report on progress and project milestones
- Handle and resolve problems which are escalated for management attention
- Produce reports for project implementation and customer service management
- Assist Project Managers in organizing and coordinating with organizations for timely and accurate implementation of large, complex projects
- Interface with customers to communicate schedule, on-going project status, and issues/response to questions (face to face meetings, e-mail, conference calls, etc.)
- Provide management with reports on program status, activity issues, and steps of resolution
- Provide post-installation support for services, trouble resolution, and new service proposals
- Create, transmit, and close out customer documentation
- Manage orders and tasks using Salesforce
- Occasional travel
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years in Telecom
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication, time management, and critical thinking skills
- Professional and confident in ability to interact with customers
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.