Our Direct Client in Irvine, California is hiring a Workday Systems Analyst to join their team in a full time capacity
We are seeking a Principal Systems Analyst, HRIS to provide advanced expertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a complex, multi-system environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. The analyst will act as the liaison between business teams, application vendors and IS for system integrations, enhancements and issue fixes; Responsible for translating complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and leading or participating in testing and deployment activities. Conduct and present quantitative and qualitative analysis of cross-functional people and payroll data in collaboration with business teams. Contribute to system decision-making, scoping and planning for HR system projects in support of the overall HR strategy. Lead small and medium system upgrades, feature release, interfaces and data conversion projects across functional areas of HR and provide direction for project team members.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Serve as an advanced subject matter expert for one or more HRIS modules/functional areas and actively participate in design, planning, implementation and support of Workday.
- Guide HRIS team and provide hands-on tier 2 or 3 operational support for system or data issues, complex system/process questions, reporting and change requests as needed
- Analyze, design and maintain all system configuration for supported HR systems (Workday) as prescribed by HRIS leader(s).
- Lead or provide guidance on reporting strategy to HRIS staff on complex reporting projects and systems. Analyze data structures and meet complex information needs through established reports or utilization of various tools and applications to develop new reports for HR and other business users
- Work directly with HR communities, technical staff and project teams to identify, analyze, design, test and implement new systems or improvements to existing systems and associated procedures
- Act as work-stream lead or systems lead in projects, feature releases and issue resolution, working with business users, IS, vendors and other support teams to define scope, prioritize, plan and implement.
- Identify and initiate improvement opportunities around system, process, data and user experience, and recommend options to leaders with justification, impacts and data for the approach.
- Develop or actively contribute to Test Strategy around systems. Create, document and execute test plans and scripts to validate that system updates are accurate and the system functions as designed
- Design and setup security structures across multiple modules, processes and functions in the HR systems and data repositories. Monitor and maintain security access for HR information systems and identify need for updating of policies
- Administer, audit, and monitor HR systems transactions and reports to ensure data integrity, reconcile discrepancies and identify corrective actions needed to improve data quality
- Lead design and implementations of interfaces from primary HR systems and coordinate all activities, including requirements gathering, data mapping, design specifications, test strategy and scheduling with IS and vendor teams. Provide direction to technical developers for data conversion, complex reports, interfaces, error handling and custom process builds.
- Monitor and research system integration issues around data, performance, scheduling and file transmissions. Coordinate and communicate resolution on issues with IS support teams, vendors and business teams.
- Provide 24 X 7 on-call support during afterhours for critical production or project issues and coordinate issue resolution and communication needs across functional and technical teams as needed by HRIS leadership.
- Provides reviews, assessments and recommendations for new tools and technologies used to generate reports or streamline processes.
- Assist in the development, update and adherence of HRIS policies, guidelines, templates and procedures.
- Participate regularly in professional activities to keep abreast of changes and new developments in Human Resources and HRIS and presents relevant materials to HRIS team
- Provide guidance and mentor HRIS analysts in HRIS operations, processes, procedures and in research/analysis approach.
- Create and conduct training for business super users and trainers on HRIS applications, including features and procedures. Collaborate with business leads on training approach and development for end users and support teams.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors’ Degree - Finance, Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Mgmt or related field.
- 8+ years’ in-depth system knowledge and demonstrated experience with process flow, configuration design and integrations in complex HR and/or payroll systems such as Workday
- 8+ years’ demonstrated experience supporting and implementing complex HR and/or payroll systems (e.g. Lawson, Infor, Workday, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, Taleo, Success Factors).
- 8+ years’ experience in reporting tools and techniques for HR, payroll and related data for large, complex organizations from multiple systems and sources.
- Workday HCM/Security/Compensation/Other certifications
- Leadership abilities to include leading work streams, conducting meetings, presentations to HR users and leaders, training sessions, etc.
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication and documentation skills, including the presentation of complex subjects in a clear and precise manner
- In-depth knowledge of HR system capabilities in one or more modules, including cross-functional data relationships, process flows, security protocols, testing and troubleshooting procedures
- Experience in Healthcare Industry
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.