Our Direct Client in Irvine, California is hiring a HRIS Systems Analyst for a full time role.
We are seeking a Systems Analyst, HRIS to provide technical and analytical support for Workday. Identify, design and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of human resource and related financial data. Act as the liaison between business units, application vendors and IS for system integrations, enhancements and issue fixes . Identify basic business requirements, design, develop and document processes, audits, and reports, conduct system testing and support HR system/data functions including reorganizations, data uploads, upgrades and system administration.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Serve as a system super user knowledgeable in one or more HRIS modules/functional areas and contribute to design and support processes for Workday HCM and Security.
- Provide hands-on tier 2 or 3 operational support for system or data issues, system/process questions, reporting and change requests around business processes, notifications, security, org hierarchy as needed.
- Investigate, resolve and perform follow-up tasks on basic system and data related problems
- Collaborate with and support HRIS leader/sr. analysts in the maintenance of configuration for supported HR systems including but not limited to setup, data and process reviews and audits
- Act as workstream lead on projects of simple-medium complexity
- Document data mapping and interface functional specifications for system interfaces and data conversion; Coordinate between vendor and business teams to troubleshoot, test and deploy interfaces and data updates.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Human Resources, Computer Science, Business Mgmt. or related field and/or Equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years Technical system knowledge and demonstrated experience with supporting one or more modules in complex HR and/or payroll systems (e.g. Lawson, Infor, Workday, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, Taleo, Success Factors, Employee Health Systems).
- 4+ Years Experience in reporting tools and techniques for HR, payroll and related data for large, complex organizations.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as appropriate.
- Demonstrate competency by maintaining positive, constructive interpersonal relationships, and by understanding and practicing the principles of effective teamwork.
- Ability to work across multiple functional areas and with many diverse user communities.
- Ability to prioritize and organize short-term and long-term responsibilities in response to changing demands.
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication and documentation skills, including creating presentations for business teams.
- Ability to meet timelines and manage time appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
- Functional/Technical knowledge of HR applications and databases - (e.g. Workday, Oracle, Lawson, Kronos, Taleo, Success Factors, Employee Health systems, Document imaging systems, Reporting/Analytics applications, etc) Note: addendum will be attached to job description if specific application experience is required for the position.
- Knowledge of table or business object structures, data relationships, SQL and other data access tools across multiple databases and data sources.
- Knowledge of HR operations, business practices and regulatory needs.
- Ability to analyze, understand and flow chart business and system processes.
- Ability to make informed decisions, escalate issues, communicate with teams, and recommend and prioritize system enhancements and fixes in partnership with HRIS leads.
- Knowledge of project management tools and change control processes
- Skilled in estimating when a request can be addressed and meeting the expectations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of system testing, design and auditing procedures
- Coordination abilities to include facilitating meetings, presentations to HR users and conduct training sessions, etc.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Workday HCM/Security certification
- Healthcare industry experience.
- PHR or SPHR certification Upon Hire or during employment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.