Our Client is looking for Software Dev Engineer I in Bellevue, WA for a 6+ month contract.
We’re looking for a software engineer to work on web applications used by hundreds of thousands of our hotel partners around the world and localized to 26 languages. We are rapidly migrating these applications to the cloud and are deploying them to regions across the globe.
Our team has adopted a devops model and our engineers are involved in every aspect of the application lifecycle. We release software to production multiple times a week and measure how our applications perform so we can keep improving our features and our underlying platform.
This is a unique opportunity to join the largest online travel agency in the world, and help shape the future of the top lodging initiatives within the Client Worldwide Engineering organization.
• Design and implement scalable and reliable web applications and services.
• Work closely with other talented developers, both local and abroad, who are building and maintaining Client systems.
• Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work with others in crafting and implementing the technical vision.
• Participate in code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility and the application of good object-orientated programming techniques.
• Drive continuous improvement in our software and development process within an agile development team.
• Write automated unit, system and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines.
• A bias for action.
• Previous development experience with demonstrated growth in producing high performance, scalable web applications.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Clean and elegant technical designs are part of your DNA and you have the ability to instill the same drive in others.
• Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating options and concisely communicate them to your peers.
• Experience in agile/Scrum software development practices and a track record of learning from your actions to make positive adjustments.
• Experience developing and supporting e-commerce systems and conducting A/B testing scenarios is a plus.
• BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.