Atrilogy's Direct client is looking for a Java developer in Lake Buena Vista, FL for a 6+ Months Contract position. Our client creates world-class immersive online experiences of premier vacation brands where we design and develop results-driven mobile applications and websites. Our client's objective is to be one of the world's leading producers and providers of entertainment and information, using its portfolio of brands to differentiate its content, services and consumer products. Our Client is a leading international entertainment and media enterprise founded in U.S.
Work closely with business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Actively participate in development projects as well as on application sustainment teams. Must be proficient in the use of Java and the associated development tool sets. Individuals will work with our business partners and will participate in the designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of applications in accordance to the ITIL Service Lifecycle. Assist in coordinating the efforts of supplier teams when needed to develop or sustain the application environment. Design and Develop software components and applications with high quality and appropriate unit test coverage . Develop well structured, easily maintained program code. Prepare documentation of developed programs and processes. Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements. Ensure that new or existing systems meet business requirements and practices and that all application interface issues and concerns are understood, documented and addressed satisfactorily. Ability to identify problems or opportunities within the scope of assigned project. Experience with project testing, implementation, and deployment activities. Minimum 4 years relevant experience.
• Minimum 4 years relevant experience in JAVA development with proven record of creating commercial quality software solutions
• Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to perform across all phases of system development for multiple complex projects; including coding, technical design, and end-to-end testing
• Ability to clearly document own work products and review and contribute to the documentation across multiple projects
• Experience with unit/project testing, implementation, and deployment activities that include coordination of activities from more than one team
• Experience with SCRUM and other Agile development practices
• Current with trends in the technology marketplace
• Experience with developing enterprise applications
• Experience developing and deploying applications to AWS
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Locals only - Need to attend In-Person interview.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please. No C2C on this role.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.