Our Direct Client is looking to hire DevOps Engineers for Infrastructure Monitoring Team.
Team has international service stack environment, providing 24x7 support for the organization, maximizing service availability, minimizing downtime, communicating status to the company and providing innovative ways to increase velocity and decrease time to market.
• At least 3 years of experience with Chef or Ansible
• Experience creating APIs
• A high level of proficiency delivering software solutions within Cloud Computing solutions (preferably AWS and Azure)
• Understanding of Resilient Systems design
• Experience in Network Design and Management
• Excellent organizational, communication, and technical skills
• Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in the engineering work of their team
• Ability to learn quickly, master our existing systems and identify areas of improvement
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
• A minimum of 5 years of development, system design or engineering experience
• A BA/BS degree in a technical field or related discipline preferred