Atrilogy is seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Manager to assist one of our clients in Centennial, CO. This is an urgent need & the candidate must be available to start as soon as possible. 6 Month Temp to Perm for the right candidate. This is subject to change at any time. When taken on perm, there will be an increase in salary and a full benefits package with stock options. They have an extensive stock option plan for their colleagues.
This company is growing, and this is an exciting opportunity with a Leader in the Financial Services industry. This company is highly regarded as an excellent place to work.
Requirements:For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit check and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
• US and Canada experience required
• Large processing volumes (About 5,000 US & 500 Canada - There are 4-5 analysts who process for this volume)
• Workday experience is a must
• Must have experience supervising people
• Payroll tax experience/familiarity
• Stock admin experience/familiarity (there is a separate team in HR that is responsible for stock admin processing, but they work closely with payroll team.)
• Stock option & Restricted shares experience
• Experience bringing new employee groups into payroll process (acquisition integration).
• Overtime is required for 2-3 months to start. (Usually starts about 3-4 days at close of payroll every other week or so. Their payroll cycle is 15th and 30th)
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.