Sr Business Intelligence Analyst critical web analytics and testing support for Local Expert Leadership team. As a member of the Analytics team, this position contributes by providing statistical analysis and post-experiment results to inform product development efforts, optimize existing site sections and measure the impact of the work done by the Supply, Retail, Products and Engineer teams. This position will be responsible for publishing Tableau dashboards, performing ad-hoc analyses, troubleshooting Omniture data-issues, UAT-ing various data sources, creating business stories using data points/features, and creating Omniture based workspace or discover projects.
• Tableau publications with multiple data sources, being able to manipulate and analyze data within Tableau dashboards
• Automating Tableau reports, creating business intelligence reports and visualizations
• Provide data driven recommendations to our LX leadership to support multiple, concurrent business assessments for the team
• You'll serve as a trusted business partner to our product and retail partners, working collaboratively with teams to optimize analysis and insights while maintaining regular communications to update partners on progress made on projects
• You'll have the opportunity to dive into quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data with a singular goal of profit maximization and with a rigorous focus on actionable analytics.
• Actively engage with a broad range of internal l partners, including Retail, Supply, Finance, Product and Engineering to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities.
• You'll be working in a highly autonomous environment taking ownership of key analytical projects.
• Make intelligent trade-offs between resources available and provide innovative solutions to customers even in situations where all the desired data may or may not be available
• Responsible for developing and communicating business requirements to data management team in order to operationalize reporting and automate recurring analyses
Skills & Experience:
• 4-5 years of work experience analyzing data to answer business questions, preferably in an ecommerce or technology driving company
• Strong SQL/data mining skills for efficiently querying large databases
• 2-3 years of work experience in Tableau publications and troubleshooting
• 2-3 years of work experience with Omniture data and tools such as (Discover, Workspace)
• Master’s degree in a Business/economics/math/technical field or related discipline preferred.
• Exposure to Hadoop and/or Qubole is a big plus.