A direct banking client of Atrilogy is seeking a Front-end .NET Programmer to join their team in Los Angeles CA 90071 as full-time employee.
Strong skills in Angular 2, 4 or 5 is required.
- Design, develop and maintain Angular 5, MVC, ASP.Net and workflow/BPM/Case Management applications
- Design, develop and maintain WCF SOAP and WebApi REST web services
- Design, develop and maintain Stored Procedures and database schemas
- Design, develop and maintain Unit Tests
- Work with QA, architect and DevOps manager to enhance functionalities, performance, quality and build/deploy automation of applications, web services and workflow solutions
- Provide tier-3 production support
Abilities, Job Skills and Knowledge:
- *Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required
- *Minimum 6 years' experience in software design and development
- *Minimum 6 years' experience with Microsoft tools and languages
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to work with diverse teams of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to articulate ideas in layman terms
- Detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues under pressure
- Experience in Visual Studio and TFS source control
- Knowledge in object oriented design (OOD), object oriented programming (OOP) and design patterns
- Knowledge in multi-thread programming
- Ability to create and maintain Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs)
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work in a fast pace and challenging environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in Kendo UI a plus
- Experience in Angular 2/4 a plus
- Experience in IIS web server configuration a plus
- Experience in Network Load Balancer a plus
- Experience in Open Source technologies a plus
- Experience in Micro Services a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information
. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.