Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team in Los Angeles, CA on a direct hire, full-time basis.
- Excellent understanding of current methodologies in high performance operations and large-scale implementations.
- Experience developing and automating continuous integration/delivery pipelines
- Deep understanding of the Linux OS, internals, kernel & filesystems tuning, protocols and services (such as PXE, DNS, HTTP, NFS, CIFS, FUSE) and troubleshooting utilities (strace, sar, vmstat, mpstat, tcpdump).
- Must possess strong documentation skills and be able to work with rapid change, Configuration Management utilities (SaltStack, Puppet, etc), and Source Control (Git, SVN).
- Prior experience with CDN, ISP, 2,000+ server environments, or production Internet-facing services for large enterprise customers is highly preferred.
- BS/BA is preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Be an Engineer and love to build new things. Innovative thinker and creative problem solver.
- Be on top of the latest technologies and massive scale DevOps & Agile methodologies.
- Actively participate in evolving design and architecture of our infrastructure automation and release tools and processes.
- Perform planning, configuration, deployment and maintenance work associated with the production environments, supporting tens of thousands of Linux servers globally.
- Help identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Software Infrastructure team; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation using established best practices.
- Evaluate new technologies and develop scalable infrastructure solutions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.