We are seeking a Lead Systems Engineer for our direct client in the Los Angeles area. The Team Lead is responsible for configuring and maintaining Cloud and Distributed systems Infrastructure and related components within the environment. This is accomplished through the proactive monitoring of the VM environment, Storage Infrastructure, Fibre SAN, installation of patches, service packs and other upgrades to ensure high level system availability. The systems engineer may also be responsible for engineering enterprise solutions to meet business goals and objectives.
May also be responsible for managing infrastructure projects and providing the appropriate level of documentation to meeting Project Office and regulatory requirements.
Plans work for others to meet project deadlines; sets priorities to accommodate needs of users.
Conducts feasibility studies on strategic and tactical plans.
Performs complex technical analysis of software, hardware, and infrastructure components.
Frequently interacts with subordinate team leaders, outside customers and functional peer groups at management levels.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Requires minimum 10 years of Information Systems experience.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience required
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in an Information Systems Architect capacity required.
- Minimum 6 years working with TCP/IP, and WAN technologies required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in Microsoft Windows Server Environments
Management Skills and Knowledge:
- Expert understanding of scripting languages (Chef, PowerShell, etc.) and Infrastructure automation tools
- Expert understanding of VMware 6+
- Expert understanding of VMware hosts/guests creation and configuration
- Expert understanding of multiple storage solutions (3PAR, Nimble, VNXe and NetApp)
- Expert understanding of Cloud integrations (Azure and AWS)
- Expert understanding of HPE server hardware
- Expert understanding of network architecture
- Expert understanding of Client/Server architectures
- Ability to provide expert level of OS troubleshooting in Windows environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage vendor relationships
- Expert understanding of project management methodologies and procedures
- Applies strong leadership skills that can energize work teams to respond to business needs.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and collaborate at all management levels.
- Ability to lead projects and educate subordinates on project planning methodology.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.