Our current direct client is in looking to add Digital Project Managers to their growing team. They are in the process of building out an internal PMO office so there are multiple openings at varying level of experience. These are full-time, direct hire roles located in Kenilworth NJ. We have been working with this client for several years and have excellent relationships with hiring managers.
The job responsibilities of the Project Managers include the following:
- Multiple levels of management, coordination and planning
- Coordinate with IT engineering to ensure that the project has adequate Engineering resources to meet the project deadlines
- Coordinate with Digital Media / AV engineering to ensure that the project is meeting all specifications, and he/she will review and approve any equipment changes from the bill of materials that the lead engineer may require building the project
- Coordinate with the purchasing team to ensure that all equipment items have been ordered, and to track the delivery to meet project deadlines
- Make sure that the project has the site supervision and technicians needed to complete the project on schedule.
- Coordinate with the Program Manager and / or sales team on any changes to the project that may impact final project cost and/or project schedule
- Creation and / or review of project quotes for existing clients
- Effectively communicate project status with the teams and client on a regular basis, and/or as needed.
- Create project plans where applicable and ensure that deadlines are met
- Track the progress of projects, ensuring that they are staying within budget and meeting client expectations.
- Responsible for following the Project Lifecycle, completing all necessary forms and communications to ensure smooth project process
- Responsible for submitting project invoicing to the accounting department.
- Responsible for tracking project costing throughout the project and escalating any cost issues to management, program management or the sales lead for the client.
- Responsible for any additional paperwork or forms which may be part of projects requirements that are often established by the general contractor or owner
- Foster an effective and productive team environment
- Oversee and provide guidance for Project Coordinators
- Perform Project Coordinator functions as needed
- Work with engineering to ensure there is a proper project hand-off to the NOC
- Minimum two years Project Management experience
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an organized and efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, face-to-face and by phone, and written – for both internal and external interaction
- Knowledge of all Microsoft productivity products – Outlook, Excel, Word, Project (preferred) – and strong technical aptitude to learn new IT programs
- Strong writing and process skills to support the development of new procedures and standard operations policies
- Experience and strong familiarity with remote Project Managing system service and installations with outsourced labor, vendors and contractors
- Strong knowledge of Digital Media, AV, IT and construction integration practices and standards or related experience preferred
- Creating budgets and estimating experience a plus
- International logistics and AV integration experience a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.