A direct-client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Manager of Business Development. This person can sit in any of the following locations - US-CO-Denver | US-AZ-Scottsdale | US-MN-Eden Prairie | US-WI-Madison | US-IA-Urbandale. The candidate selected for this role will work to improve our client’s market position and achieve financial growth. The position will lead the business development for the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution by working as a subject matter expert to drive sales and attain/grow new customer accounts.
- Develop pipelines and close business within the company’s existing customer and prospect base
- Identify other routes to market the company’s Dynamics AX offerings and develop and execute a plan to capture those markets
- Be the SME around the company’s Dynamics AX capabilities, value proposition, and processes
- Work with existing Account Executives as a sales overlay to work and win deals that are identified by field reps
- Work with marketing to formalize messaging and marketing collateral
- Provide knowledge on current industry trends
- Present to customers, prospects, and industry groups
- Travel 20-40%
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years professional work experience
- 5 years of sales, sales support, or business development
- 2 years of supervisor, management, or leadership
- Proven track record of successfully selling into the Dynamics AX space
- Must have and maintain valid driver’s license, insurance, and have access to reliable transportation
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.