Our Direct client is looking for a Software Engineer for a 6 Months+ contract role in Costa Mesa, CA.
Please find below the JD and let me know if you are available for a quick chat to discuss this in detail:
Role: Software Engineer
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Duration: 6 Months+
- Work closely with the development team to deliver on-time, on budget, high value projects.
- Ensure the design and development of technology solutions properly fulfills all business requirements, achieves desired objectives and fulfills return on investment goals.
- Work closely with development team to ensure disciplines are followed, project schedules, risks and issues are effectively managed, and project stakeholders receive regular communications.
- Anticipate change management requirements and ensure effective solution adoption by ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer, training and deployment readiness.
Qualifications and Experience:
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET MVC, API, ASP.NET Core technologies.
- Experience with Amazon AWS Cloud programming.
- Proficient in consuming & publishing Web Services (SOAP) and Web API’s (REST).
- Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
- Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills required
- Excellent proactive communications and planning skills
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.