Our Direct Client is looking to hire a Solution Architect for a long term contract project in Celebration, FL.
Kindly find below the detailed JD and let me know if you would be interested in exploring this opportunity.
Role: Solution Architect
Duration: 18 Months+
Location: Celebration, FL
NOTE: In-Person Interview needed.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the solution architecture and design, as well as delivery estimates, for technology projects. It is the responsibility of the Solution Architect to coordinate with architects and designers from various disciplines (solution, infrastructure, data/information) to define the most effective solution to business problems, while also leveraging their knowledge of existing systems and services and the capabilities available in the marketplace.
The Solution Architect will also partner with delivery, production support and Shared Services partners (e.g., Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Engineering, Reference Architecture etc.) to ensure alignment of the solution approach and estimates with each stakeholder. The individual will also work with various business stakeholders in problem solving, creating business capabilities, and defining effective and efficient technology solutions for solving business problems and enabling business capabilities
The candidate should have experience in digital and mobile technology areas. The candidate should have experience in solution architectures that leverage buy or build options, as well as cloud (PaaS and SaaS) solutions.
- Coordinate between business and IT stakeholders to develop a solution architecture approach.
- Create delivery estimates based on solution architecture approach.
- Assess market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, SaaS/PaaS, etc.
- Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Coordinate with delivery project managers and business analysts to draft project scope and compile delivery estimates.
- Collaborate with other architecture teams.
- Adapt to a quickly changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience with one of the following: React Native, Ionic, or PhoneGap/Cordova
- Experienced in Mobile build and deployment activities on multiple platforms.
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies, with a focus in Angular, Node
- iOS and Android plug-in creation on a hybrid mobile platform.
- Basic Knowledge of Xcode/Swift and Android Studios/Java
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Minimum of 3 years in software development or solution architecture role.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Skilled in partnering with various architecture disciplines in software development.
- Familiarity with core design patterns.
- Knowledge of estimation processes.
- Ability to multi-task amongst several priorities.
- Experience with software integration patterns – services, eventing, SOA (both REST and SOAP preferred)
- Familiarity with modern web development, mobile, and heterogeneous integrations.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-study.
- Experience with cloud PAAS, SAAS, and IAAS
- Experience with designing for container based deployment (docker etc)
- Experience in theme park and entertainment technologies
- Experience in hospitality and lodging technologies.
- Experience in online guest experience technologies.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.