Our Direct Client is Hiring an IT Project Manager in Carlsbad, California in a Direct Hire role. In this position you will provide project management for Global IT initiatives by performing the following functions:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scope projects and programs from stakeholder input of requirements and specifications.
- Manage global programs and project tasks with allocated resources and budget using Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Build and manage project documentation along with reporting.
- Ensure the participation and commitment of project stakeholders for IT related projects.
- Effectively define, communicate, and gain stakeholder agreement on the scope of every assigned project.
- Establish and maintain a Business Relationship Management role with assigned lines of business and/or global locations.
- Manage changes to the project scope, timeline, and budget while ensuring the project is correctly authorized.
- Create and execute program and project work plans and revises, as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and skills needed to complete the project requirements.
- Develop budget documentation based upon the strategic priorities of the project.
- Manage budgeted expenses for projects, while working closely with department resources to ensure that messaging, communication, and budget requirements are met.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including scope and resources.
- Review deliverables prepared by project leadership.
- Apply company and department methodology effectively to enforce project standards.
- Prepare program and project status review documentation.
- Facilitate identification of program and project risks and prepare remediation plans.
- Ensure project documentation is complete, current, and distributed appropriately.
- Track the status of all assigned projects to ensure that they are on track and on budget.
- Manage multiple, highly-detailed projects simultaneously, bringing them to completion within expected timeframes. Manage the development and completion of program elements within related time lines.
- Collaborate effectively with all departments to ensure project delivery and resolve technical and business issues related to the project.
- Ensure consistent use of Project Management framework in all IT initiatives.
- Communicate, cooperate, and interact with the team effectively and professionally.
- Perform supporting duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Manage project based resources for conflict resolutions, escalations, and temp hiring
- Other duties as assigned.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong knowledge of project techniques, tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to run large scale projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large portfolio of projects.
- Good understanding of business processes, IT concepts and practices, enterprise architecture, and student life cycles.
- Ability to influence and lead the team to the desired goal.
- Ability to build teams and team work culture.
- Ability to apply time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills utilizing software such as Microsoft Office Suite, e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and e-mail.
- Excellent grammar, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively to senior management and peers.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain and foster sensitivity and respect for a culturally diverse work environment.
- Ability to display supportive behavior and communicate positively regarding department goals and objectives.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of personalities to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to fulfill assigned commitments in a timely manner within established budgets while achieving quality results.
- Ability to prioritize and resolve conflict when necessary.
- Ability to make sound business decisions and able to accurately balance risks with business needs.
- Proven analytical/critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization and within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to make decisions, delegate work, resolve conflict and negotiate with vendors and other stake holders in the project during the execution of the project.
- Proven leadership ability, strong tactical skills and exceptional service orientation while balancing customer requirements as well as internal project deliverables/scope.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven project management experience deploying customer specific solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in a business, technology or related field.
- Four years’ experience in project management, preferably in Business, Education and IT environments working closely with business applications, reporting, and technical infrastructure
- Extensive experience in managing multiple IT-related projects.
- PMP or similar project management certification required.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is required
- Experience working with Enterprise Architecture frameworks is a plus (TOGAF, ZACHMAN, SOA)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- Work is performed in a designated professional office workstation and environment.
- Extensive use of office equipment to include computer, calculator, copier, fax, and other business related machines and software.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.