We are seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a contract role with a client of ours in Phoenix, AZ. The Project Manager will handle all aspects of large, complex enterprise-wide software and infrastructure deployments. This person will work closely with business and IT leaders to define the vision, scope and delivery timelines for technical deliverables.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong collaboration skills.
- Experience creating and presenting detailed internal and external status reports and tailoring reports appropriately for presentation to the Executive Level.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing successful, large-scale complex information technology projects.
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining detailed project schedules.
- Experience managing system development efforts including all aspects of software development lifecycle, hardware and software integration, testing and deployment.
- Leadership experience managing IT project budgets in the range of $2 to $15 million.
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative solutions in a technical environment.
- Knowledge of PMBOK project management concepts and their application to management of large IT projects.
- Experience with vendor and contract management.
- Experience with user acceptance testing methodologies and documentation.
- Experience in delivering the project within the agreed schedule, to the correct technical specification, within the approved budget and other specified criteria.
- Experience with meeting facilitation and gathering requirements.
- Ability to lead the project team and effectively conduct the project to meet project objectives.
- Experience working in multi-client and multi-vendor environment.
- Ability to influence others and hold accountable without direct authority.
- Supports work estimation process in support of development activities.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.