Our growing client is seeking to add an Account Manager to their team who will be based in Bentonville, AK. The Account Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Account Management and manages the overall relationships with his/her clients. The Account Manager is the internal client advocate who is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to his/her accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. The Account Manager will work with the all teams to help manage the day to day operations for their clients. An Account Manager has overall responsibility for the client budgets and identifying new opportunities. You will work closely with the Sales Lead team and Executive management to take direction on specific tasks and accountabilities that will support client success. This role will report into the Sales Department yet have close collaboration with operations. This is a remote opportunity, so candidates who have demonstrated successful experience working remote are being considered. You must have a track record of successful account management and sales of at least 2+ years to be considered for this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Monthly and Quarterly, create and maintain client status reporting, budgeting and planning.
- Support the development of project plans where applicable and ensure that the project team meets the project deadlines.
- Responsible for making sure all client teams are following standard procedures, completing all necessary forms and communications in support of their programs
- Work with Sales on RFP/RFQ responses.
- Assist Sales or create and submit SLA and SOW documentation.
- Continually review that NOC monitoring and support follows proper documentation and procedures for all programs
- Assist with escalations and high profile requests
- Own the fulfillment of the client contracts and alert Executive Management when the contracts are up for renewal
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that programs are profitable
- Foster an effective and productive team environment
- Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
- Assist with Project Management functions as needed
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Project Coordinators for overall client success
- 2+ years Program or Account Management
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multi task while paying strict attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Proven program management or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of all Microsoft productivity products – Outlook, Excel, Word, Project (preferred) – and strong technical aptitude to learn new IT programs
- Strong writing and process skills to support the development of new procedures and standard operations policies.
- Experience and strong familiarity with remote system service and installations with outsourced labor, vendors and contractors’ a plus
- Knowledge of digital signage practices and standards or related experience preferred.
- International logistics and client management experience a plus.
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent individual
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- BA/BS preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.