A direct client of Atrilogy Solutions Group has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for analyzing the needs of the functional business areas which are migrating to Workday. This person will act as liaison between HR and technical teams and ensures that processes are clearly documented, communicated, and validated. Additionally, this person will work closely with outside vendors to design, develop, document, and test solutions that meet the business requirements.
• Coordinates functional requirement gathering from applicable business stakeholders and subject matter experts
• Creates detailed documentation of functional, technical, system (non-functional), user and reporting requirements that may include but is not limited to: Use Cases, Logical Models, Process Flow Diagrams, Report Specifications and Data Mapping & Flow Diagrams
• Produces progress reports
• Responsible for knowledge transfer to IT Team
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, IT, Management or related field (required)
• Minimum of 5 years of job experience in a business or technical analysis role (required)
• Experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) for data analysis
• Experience with HR and IT
• Business Analysis or Project Management Professional certification
• Competent to work on most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.