We are seeking a strong Test Engineer for our direct client in Woodland Hills, CA. This is a full-time permanent opportunity. The ideal person will have deep experience with unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD). Strong development experience with C#, .NET 4.5, MS SQL is required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be assigned to an Agile team working on developing our platform back-end functionality for the correspondent lending environment
- Create test scenarios and implement them as automated tests that run in a CI / CD pipeline
- Ensure test-ability of software being developed by communicating test needs to developers and architects
- Specialize in writing software that tests the performance and functionality of the company’s platform
- Is expected to be a software engineer capable of understanding and writing the code being developed
- Deeply understand the company's business requirements
- Advocate for quality practices within the team
- Communicate with stakeholders to design and define use cases
- Participate in use case analysis meetings and provide feedback on software architecture
- Author stories based on needs of the business and team
- Strong development experience with C#, .NET 4.5, MS SQL
- Deep experience with unit testing and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with automation tools such as NUnit, Selenium and Protractor
- Experience testing web services (REST preferred)
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual who takes complete ownership of the product and its outcome
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications
- 5+ years’ experience conducting white box test design, testing techniques and unit testing with automation frameworks/harnesses (NUnit, etc.)
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.