We are seeking an Archer Security Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity with a reputable healthcare organization. Candidates can work 100% remote out of WA, CA, Texas, Oregon, Alaska.
The Lead Security Analyst for this position will manage and support client's Archer Governance, Risk, and Compliance platform (GRC).
Governance & Risk Management
- Provide process, application and development design for Archer platform.
- Maintain and update a comprehensive RSA Archer GRC security program which includes information security policies and methodologies, risk assessments, threat management and security operations and incident response for process implementations.
- Continually develops, enhances and maintains processes and workflows for systems within Archer GRC platform, including reports, iViews.
- Work proactively, under minimal supervision, to identify, develop, and implement needed ministry-wide security processes and methodologies.
- Provide subject matter technical security expertise to departments regarding the secure configuration of the network environment, operating systems, databases, directory services, web services, mobile computing etc.
- Oversee and lead the development of technical security standards for various technologies such as network architecture, operating systems, databases, directory services, web services, mobile computing etc.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for security related policies, standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the ministry’s security policies, standards, and processes.
- Conduct security risk assessments that analyzed both security controls and technical vulnerabilities. Provide as needed guidance to customers regarding their remediation plans and monitor remediation progress.
- Provide leadership and oversight for assigned security domains.
- Contribute to security risk identification, classification, and mitigation processes.
- Advise departments on security regulatory requirements, ministry security policies, and security best practices. Contribute to and provide security training and awareness to ministry personnel.
- Contribute to the development of security metrics. Track, analyze, and report security metrics and propose countermeasures to address security trends that are not in line with the desired risk profile.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the ministry’s security controls framework. Research and stay abreast of emerging technologies, new vulnerabilities and exploits that may compromise the ministry’s assets.
- Investigate and propose technologies and methodologies that can enhance ministry’s security posture.
- Contribute to and manage security projects and initiatives and ensure the desired outcomes are delivered on budget and on schedule.
- Initiate and lead inter-departmental and cross-functional working groups to ensure security requirements met.
- Develops and maintains documentation for all assigned responsibilities.
- Administer and serve as the lead architect for the institutional Archer Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) platform.
- Develop, implement, and maintain enterprise Role Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology, associated standards, and processes.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities: List the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Provide oversight and direction to teams responsible for the planning, evaluation, implementation and maintenance of security technologies (e.g. firewalls, IDS/IPS, AV, e-mail gateway, SIEM, End Points, etc.)
- Contribute to the design and implementation of security technologies and the network’s architecture.
- Monitor the implementation and operational effectiveness of existing security technologies, and recommend security technologies and processes that can bolster the security posture.
- Develop, implement, and maintain enterprise standards and processes for security technologies.
- Hands-on experience with RSA’s Archer Governance Risk and Compliance platform, managing and supporting on-demand-applications, reports, iViews, workflows.
- Hands-on experience with security risk management practices as well as knowledge of regulatory and industry compliance requirements such as HIPAA, HITECH, JCAHO, ISO 27001, PCI DSS etc.
- Strong functional knowledge of information security such as GRC, vulnerability scanning tools, Access Control Systems, IDS/IPS; and associated technologies. Working knowledge of physical security controls.
- Proactive and self-sufficient in working to fulfill the objectives of this role.
- Ability to accomplish the objectives of this role by collaborating with others across the ministry and influencing them to take the appropriate actions.
- Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has outstanding project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple, diverse, and simultaneous requirements.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of information security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of networking and systems architecture. Experience implementing network, application, web services, database, and operating system security configurations.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.